What are cookies and why we use them on the web?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device to access certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation is done from that computer.
Cookies allow TADE, SL, among other things, store and retrieve information about the decisions and user habits. On the website of TADE, SL cookies that are necessary for the operation thereof and our main objetico to improve your browsing experience.
The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve the site, using estimates of the quantities and usage patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, the speed improved search, etc.
What kind of cookies using web TADE, SL?
Cookies, depending on the time spent activated, can be divided into session cookies or permanent:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: data still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
Additionally, as the entity that manages, cookies can be classified into own or a third party. TADE, SL uses both those cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided; as third-party cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity seeking data obtained through cookies.
Regarding the purpose, types of cookies that uses TADE, SL are:
- Technical Cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies analysis: allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling users' browsing such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Customization Cookies: allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
How to disable cookies in the browser?
Most browsers now allow the user to configure whether to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are normally found in the 'options' or 'Settings' menu of your browser.
Here are the instructions to set cookies in the major browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, please consult the support Mozilla browser or Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.