- Facilitates venous return and reduces the lateral oscillation of the musculature, keeping it tempered with the consequent improvement of sensations during races.
- The extra soft fabric in the calf area and the bands at either end of the garment ensure a perfect fit without squeezing to guarantee maximum comfort during many hours of use.
- They feature areas of differential compression in the calves, for which correct positioning is important for optimal results. Thus, the letter L (left) or the letter R (right) at the back should line up with the Achilles tendon.
- Thanks to the polypropylene microfiber, they provide excellent moisture-wicking performance and thermal comfort over a wide range of temperatures. They are very lightweight and quick drying after use or washing.
- The longitudinal seam that runs along the calf anatomy enhances the fit of the garment.
- The anatomical design differentiates between the left (L) and right (R) leg.
- Trail/running especially long distances.
- 96% polypropylene
- 2% elastomer
- 2% polyamide
- To properly choose the size, it is advisable to measure the perimeter of the calf at the widest part.
- Compared to the SHIMAI and the SAFENA the GOGO's fabric is softer, with a slightly more moderate compression. The bands on both ends are wider and of single-knit fabric.
- At the back, the letter L (left) or the letter R (right) should line up with the Achilles tendon.
- Sold in pairs.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register