- With varying levels of compression and thickness for different parts of the leg, proper positioning is important for optimum results.
- The high degree of compression minimizes muscle oscillation even in situations of heavy load or stress.
- The fabric is very durable and is an excellent insulator of environmental temperature.
- Thanks to the polypropylene microfiber, the SAFENA provides excellent moisture-wicking performance and thermal comfort over a wide range of temperatures.
- Very lightweight and quick drying after use or washing.
- The longitudinal seam that runs along the calf anatomy enhances the fit of the garment.
- The anatomical design differentiates between the right and left leg.
- Running, trail, cycling and trekking.
Manufactured in Spain
- To properly choose the size, it is advisable to measure the perimeter of the calf at the widest part, and if in doubt between two sizes, choose the larger.
- Compared to the SHIMAI compression calf sleeves, the SAFENA are slightly less compressive and the fabric is thicker.
- At the back, the letter I (left) or the letter D (right) should line up with the Achilles tendon.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register