- Their great elasticity makes them a highly adaptable complement that remains immobile on all types of arms, whatever their constitution.
- The polypropylene microfiber composition provides them with excellent evacuation of perspiration and, hence, a high degree of thermal insulation.
- They fit perfectly to the thickness of the biceps or wrist without squeezing or leaving marks.
- Comfortable and warm, they offer protection in a wide range of weather conditions and activities.
- Very lightweight: 45 g per pair.
- They are very comfortable thanks to their seamless construction.
- Cycling, running and trail.
Manufactured in Spain
- For proper placement, the Hoko logo should be closer to the wrist (on top of forearm).
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register