- The compression of the TAKARA is greater than usual in this type of shorts, yet, the high elasticity of the fabric results in very comfortable mid-thigh length shorts that, thanks to their elasticity, provide unrestricted mobility and adapt to a wide range of perimeters in the thigh area.
- Thanks to the hydrophobicity of polypropylene microfiber, this garment is very comfortable in the swimming leg as it provides slight buoyancy and, once out of the water, dries quickly.
- The fabric of this garment, despite being very lightweight, is also highly durable and provides optimal moisture-wicking performance.
- The chamois pad, with a thickness of 5 mm and anatomically shaped, is very comfortable and enables extended athletic activity. Its capacity for bacterial elimination, which reduces unpleasant odors, does not diminish with washing.
- It has two elastic expandable side pockets with capacity for gels, energy bars and small media players. Their teardrop design keeps objects from falling out while the compression of the fabric holds contents in place.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
CompositionComposition of the Chamois pad
- Triathlon, duathlon and spinning.
- Competition or transition training.
- High density foam (110 g/cm3)
Manufactured in Spain
- In terms of fabric, compression and sizing, it is equivalent to the MEGAMO; the only difference between the two is the chamois pad.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register