- The FUYU fabric is hypoallergenic and, in contact with skin, very soft and pleasant feeling.
- It is a close fitting and highly breathable garment thanks to seamless technology, which allows us to obtain a micro-perforated fabric in the areas that require greater evacuation of perspiration.
- Its snug fit and optimum breathability create a garment that enhances the thermal performance inherent in polypropylene, providing a feeling of comfort at temperatures of 5 to 15 degrees when worn as a single layer.
- The bacteriostatic capacity of the polypropylene microfiber minimizes odors.
- Very lightweight: 175 g in size M.
- No side seams.
- Having flat seams at the shoulders avoids scratchiness even when carrying a backpack or the like, while also minimizing the risk of chafing.
- Its 5 cm collar helps protect from the cold.
- Running, trail, cycling, skiing or trekking.
- As a first thermal layer for intense outdoor activities at low temperatures.
Manufactured in Spain
- Compared to the GEISHA, the FUYU isn't as close fitting and its fabric is slightly thinner.
- In terms of fabric, it is equivalent to the NIWA short sleeve thermal t-shirt. They differ in the collar (higher in the FUYU) and the sleeves.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register