- The GEISHA fabric is hypoallergenic and, in contact with skin, very soft and pleasant feeling.
- Its close fit and optimum moisture evacuation result in a garment that enhances the thermal performance inherent in polypropylene. In intense activities, it provides a sense of comfort at temperatures from 3 to 15 degrees when worn as a single layer, and can be used to complement a windbreaker or thin outer layer at lower temperatures.
- The intrinsic bacteriostatic capacity of polypropylene microfiber minimizes perspiration odor.
- Very lightweight: 172 g in size M.
- No side seams.
- Having flat seams at the shoulders avoids scratchiness even when carrying a backpack or the like, while also minimizing the risk of chafing.
- The extra length sleeves can perform the function of gloves if the situation so requires.
- Being very elastic and snug fitting, its longer length design prevents the t-shirt from creeping upwards.
- Running, trail, skiing, trekking or cycling.
- As a first thermal layer for intense outdoor activities at low temperatures.
- 95% polypropylene
- 5% elastomer
Manufactured in Spain
- Compared to the FUYU thermal garment, the GEISHA is slightly thicker and closer fitting and, in consequence, its thermal insulation and moisture-wicking capabilities are superior.
- Longer in the torso and sleeves than the FUYU.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register