UsesCompositionComposition of the Chamois pad
- Compression in the KOBURA shorts is greater than usual in this type of shorts, yet the high elasticity of the fabric results in a very comfortable garment.
- Its snug fit ensures that the chamois pad stays in place, avoiding discomfort in the buttocks area.
- The configuration of the fabric makes the garment especially resistant to snagging.
- The polypropylene composition provides outstanding moisture-wicking performance especially in the area behind the knee, with an openwork area that facilitates the expulsion of moisture and minimizes the formation of creases. This garment provides thermal comfort over a wide range of temperatures.
- The chamois pad, made of high density foam (110 g/m3) with a thickness of 10 mm, provides a high level of comfort even during long periods of activity. Manufactured with an extremely soft coating, it minimizes the risk of chafing during intensive use. Its capacity for bacterial elimination, which minimizes unpleasant odors, does not diminish with washing.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
- High density foam (110 g/cm3)
Manufactured in Spain
- In terms of fabric, compression and sizing, it is equivalent to the OKAMI; the only difference between the two is the length of the garment.
- Compared to the KAZE bib shorts, it has a thinner chamois pad, its fabric is more durable and compression is less intense.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register