UsesCompositionComposition of the Chamois pad
- The OKAMI exerts more compression than is usual in this type of shorts which, thanks to the high elasticity of the fabric, results in a very comfortable garment.
- Its snug fit perfectly secures the chamois pad in the buttocks area, avoiding having to readjust it.
- The configuration of the fabric makes the garment especially resistant to snagging.
- The polypropylene composition offers outstanding moisture-wicking performance in addition to providing thermal comfort over a wide range of temperatures.
- The chamois pad is made of high density foam (110 g/m3) and has a thickness of 10 mm. Its bacteriostatic treatment prevents the appearance of unpleasant odors, while the lining, which is very soft, minimizes the risk of chafing.
- All seams are flat, which further minimizes the risk of chafing.
- The high waist, adapted to cycling, provides sufficient support, without discomfort, to prevent slipping.
- High density foam (110 g/cm3)
Manufactured in Spain
- In terms of fabric, compression and sizing, it is equivalent to the KOBURA; the only difference between the two is the length of the garment.
- Compared to the KAZE bib shorts, it has a thinner chamois pad, its fabric is more durable and compression is less intense.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register