- The fabric of the SAPPORO bib tights is thicker to ensure excellent thermal insulation comparable to the KUMO tights and the GEISHA thermal t-shirt.
- Made of polypropylene using seamless technology, thereby maintaining the breathability, softness and adaptability characteristic of all Hoko garments.
- Its integrated design, covering the pectoral area and protecting it against cold, has no zippers and provides enhanced comfort.
- It has a rear mesh pocket, in the lower back, with room to store, for example, a windbreaker.
- The cycling pad, with a thickness of 12 mm and anatomically preformed, provides a high level of comfort in extended athletic activity. It is manufactured with a very soft lining that minimizes the risk of chafing in intensive use. Its capacity for bacterial elimination, which reduces unpleasant odors, does not diminish with washing. Thanks to its adaptability and compression the cycling pad always stays in place.
CompositionComposition of the Chamois pad
- Road cycling and MTB in cold weather.
- 1st layer: high density foam (110 g/cm3)
- 2nd layer: medium density foam (90 g/cm3)
- 3rd layer: memory foam
Manufactured in Spain
- The MAGURO triathlon suit and the KAZE and SAPPORO bib tights are the only garments on the market, in their respective categories, manufactured with polypropylene microfiber and seamless technology.
- The SAPPORO cycling pad is the same one as the KAZE tights
- The fabric of the SAPPORO bib tights is thicker and less compressive than the KAZE, since the emphasis is on thermal insulation.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register