- The wide hem at the bottom end of the leg is as elastic as the rest of the garment and helps secure the shorts in place, preventing them from moving without restricting the quadriceps area. This results in a very comfortable garment suitable for widely varying thigh perimeters. Provides thermal comfort over a wide temperature range and, thanks to its adaptability and compression, the cycling pad always remains stationary.Its highly elastic fabric provides high performance compression and adaptability. The cycling pad, with a thickness of 12 mm and anatomically preformed, provides a high level of comfort in extended athletic activity. It is manufactured with a very soft lining that minimizes the risk of chafing in intensive use. Its capacity for bacterial elimination, which reduces unpleasant odors, does not diminish with repeated washing.
Composition of the Chamois pad
- 85% polypropylene
- 10% elastomer
- 5% polyamide
- 1st layer: high density foam (110 g/cm3)
- 2nd layer: medium density foam (90 g/cm3)
- 3rd layer: viscoelastic foam (memory foam)
Manufactured in Spain
- Compared to the KAZE bib shorts they are slightly shorter and provide an equivalent degree of compression, but with greater comfort. Its cycling pad has the same composition and thickness, but as an improvement the viscoelastic layer has been perforated for enhanced comfort.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register