- The structure in the form of blind cavities ending in undulations on the inside is the reason that this garment is so lightweight and insulating.
- Lightweight: 220 g in size M.
- Its high collar hood is lightweight and doesn't interfere when running. It performs an insulating function on the head and ears while serving as a muffler.
- Running at a moderate pace on very cold days (a good alternative for those who do not tolerate the cold).
- Less intense sports activities like trekking or climbing at low temperatures.
Manufactured in Spain
- We suggest that you purchase a larger size than would be usual in Hoko. If in doubt, consult the size chart at the top of the page.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register