- The configuration of its fabric, both compressive and elastic minimizes muscle bounce without limiting mobility.
- The initial sensation of compression disappears in a few minutes.
- Thanks to the polypropylene microfiber, highly hydrophobic and insulating, the HADA provides thermal comfort in a wide temperature range (3-20 degrees) and offer an exceptional sensation of breathability.
- Very lightweight: 115 g in size M.
- No side or shoulder seams.
- The openwork fabric, which follows the spinal column for better perspiration wicking, translates into a sensation of zero moisture.
- Trail, running, cycling or triathlon.
- As a single layer in sports activities in between seasons and as a first layer in winter.
Manufactured in Spain
- In winter competitions it can be worn under team jerseys to prevent chafing and provide greater thermal insulation.
- Being made of polypropylene microfiber, if used as a single layer, it is more sensitive to rubbing caused by stiff or abrasive elements in backpacks and fanny packs, which can cause breakage of fibers known as «pilling» and the consequent deterioration of the garment.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register