- The NIWA fabric is hypoallergenic and, in contact with skin, very soft and pleasant feeling.
- Seamless technology enables us to obtain a micro-perforated fabric in the areas that require greater evacuation of perspiration, thus achieving thermal comfort over a wide temperature range (from 5 to 15 degrees).
- Its bacteriostatic capacity minimizes odors.
- Very lightweight: 130 g in size M.
- No side seams.
- Having flat seams at the shoulders avoids scratchiness even when carrying a backpack or the like, while also minimizing the risk of chafing.
- Running, trail, cycling or trekking.
- As a first thermal layer for intense outdoor activities at low temperatures.
Manufactured in Spain
- In terms of fabric, it is equivalent to the FUYU long sleeve thermal t-shirt. They differ in the collar (higher in the FUYU) and the sleeves.
- Being made of polypropylene microfiber, if used as a single layer, it is more susceptible to rubbing caused by stiff or abrasive elements in backpacks and fanny packs, which can cause breakage of fibers (known as «pilling») and the consequent deterioration of the garment.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register