- With uniform compression the HANAE supports the muscles of the entire leg, resulting in enhanced comfort during the activity and delaying the onset of muscle soreness after exercise.
- Excellent moisture-wicking performance keeps the garment dry at all times.
- Made from thin and highly elastic fabric that provides complete freedom of movement.
- The waist is fitted without elastic for greater comfort and features a wide band that visually refines the abdominal area.
- The corsair length, allows the calf to also benefit from compression and avoids any potential discomfort in the popliteal area behind the knee caused by excessive pressure of the elastic hem.
- The fabric on the inside of the tights is very soft, which greatly reduces the likelihood of chafing or discomfort.
- It has an elastic expandable side pocket with capacity for gels, energy bars and small media players. Its teardrop design keeps objects from falling out while the compression of the fabric holds contents in place.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
- Running and trail.
- Indoor and outdoor activities.
- 85% polypropylene
- 10% elastomer
- 5% polyamide
Manufactured in Spain
- Compared to the SAYONARA, it has the same thickness and level of compression but the HANAE is corsair length and has no elastic in the waistband.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
(Posted on 28/09/2016)
Genuinely my favourite leggings. Mostly due to the soft waistband that does not dig in anywhere but still manages to stay up well. So comfy, soft and gently compressing. I use these when I am in the gym, running and cycling. If I could wear these all day, every day, I would!
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register