- The uniform compression of the shorts supports the muscles of the upper thighs and buttocks improving comfort during use and minimizing muscle bounce while running.
- Its elasticity makes it a highly adaptable garment that provides total freedom of movement.
- Its polypropylene microfiber composition provides outstanding moisture-wicking performance and, in addition, the fabric of the garment's central zone is thin and cool making it particularly suitable for high temperature use.
- The fabric on the inside of the shorts is very soft, which greatly reduces the likelihood of chafing or discomfort.
- Featuring a high-waisted design, the wider waistband fitted without elastic visually refines the abdominal area and helps make it a very comfortable garment.
- The front of the garment is free of seams.
- Fitted with an elastic expandable side pocket with trim the same color as the waist, with room for gels, energy bars and small media players. Its teardrop design keeps objects from falling out while the compression of the fabric holds contents in place.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
- Running and trail.
- Indoor and outdoor activities.
- 85% polypropylene
- 10% elastomer
- 5% polyamide
Manufactured in Spain
- Compared to the MEGAMO, its fabric is similar in terms of level of compression and thickness, but the IRUKA III is shorter and does not have a waistband.
- Compared to the NAOMI, they share the same waist, but the IRUKA III has no seams on the front, the NAOMI is a bit longer and its fabric is thinner.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register