- Differential compression allows more pressure to be applied to the muscle groups that suffer most during athletic activities.
- The high elasticity of the fabric provides forceful yet soft compression, allowing many hours of intensive use without discomfort.
- Its polypropylene composition provides outstanding moisture-wicking performance, dries quickly, and provides thermal comfort over a wide range of temperatures.
- The wide hem at the bottom end of the leg helps secure the tights in place, preventing them from moving without restricting the quadriceps area.
- It has two elastic expandable side pockets with capacity for gels, energy bars and small media players. Their teardrop design keeps objects from falling out while the compression of the fabric holds contents in place.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
- Indoor activities with high muscular demand.
- Recommended for people who require a high degree of compression, whether because of muscle soreness, highly developed musculature or the practice of activities demanding high power.
Manufactured in Spain
- These tights, along with the BANZAI and the MAMBA, are the most compressive garments made by Hoko.
- Compared to the MAMBA, the KAMIKAZE is shorter and compression, instead of being uniform, is differential.
- Compared to the MEGAMO, the KAMIKAZE is longer and compression is greater.
- The fabric is the same as the BANZAI.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
(Posted on 28/09/2016)
Great ultra shorts!
Very comfy, well priced, last well and are great for long days out on the trails. Great for keeping you warm in cooler weather but also breathable for hotter days. I wore these recently for a long run and had no chafing plus they kept their shape and compression throughout the run. Love the pocket on the side too!
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register