- Uniform compression.
- Especially thin and elastic fabric to keep you more comfortable.
- Waist fitted without elastic, providing optimum pressure for greater comfort, and visually refining the abdominal area.
- Corsair length also provides extra calf support.
- Excellent moisture-wicking performance keeps the garment dry at all times.
- It features two elastic expandable side pockets with a teardrop design with capacity for gels, energy bars and small media players. The compression of the fabric holds contents in place.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
- Running and trail.
- Indoor and outdoor activities.
- 85% polypropylene
- 10% elastomer
- 5% polyamide
- It has the same length and level of compression as the HANAE, but the KAZUO's fabric is a bit thinner.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register