- The uniform compression of the KOBE supports the musculature of the entire leg enhancing comfort while running and delaying the onset of post-exercise muscle soreness.
- It is highly hydrophobic, optimally evacuating perspiration and staying dry at all times.
- Its fabric, lightweight and highly elastic, provides perfect insulation at temperatures of between -5 and 15 degrees while allowing total freedom of movement.
- The ergonomic design of the knee area prevents the tights from moving, minimizing the formation of creases in the back and optimizing moisture wicking.
- Its bacteriostatic capacity diminishes the appearance of unpleasant odors.
- It has two elastic expandable side pockets with capacity for gels, energy bars and small media players. Their teardrop design keeps objects from falling out while the compression of the fabric holds contents in place.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
- Running and trail in low temperatures.
Manufactured in Spain
- In terms of fabric, compression and sizing, the KOBE is equivalent to the SAYONARA (pirate) and MEGAMO (short) models.
- Compared to the NAGAI II, the fabric of the KOBE is thinner, more compressive and elastic.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register