- The intermediate level of compression and polypropylene microfiber composition result in a garment that stands out for its comfort.
- The ergonomic design of the knee area prevents the tights from moving, minimizes the formation of creases in the back and optimizes evacuation of perspiration.
- The snug fit and optimal breathability are manifested in a garment that enhances the thermal performance inherent in polypropylene and allows use over a wide temperature range.
- Its bacteriostatic fabric diminishes the appearance of unpleasant odors.
- It has two elastic expandable side pockets with capacity for gels, energy bars and small media players. Their teardrop design keeps objects from falling out while the compression of the fabric holds contents in place.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
- Running and trail.
- Indoor and outdoor activities
Manufactured in Spain
- Compared to the SAYONARA and the BANZAI, the fabric of the KUMO III is thicker and less compressive.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register