- Seamless technology allows us to obtain a heavier fabric in areas requiring greater thermal insulation –thighs, knees and front of the calves– and a lighter more elastic fabric where a snugger fit and more breathability are needed –back of the calves and behind the knee.
- The ergonomic design of the knee area prevents the tights from moving, minimizing the formation of creases in the back and optimizing evacuation of perspiration.
- The snug fit and optimal breathability are manifested in a garment that enhances the thermal performance inherent in polypropylene, providing thermal insulation at temperatures of between -10 and 15 degrees as a single layer and a great sense of comfort.
- Its bacteriostatic capacity diminishes the appearance of unpleasant odors.
- It has one elastic expandable side pocket with capacity for gels, energy bars and small media players. Their teardrop design keeps objects from falling out while the compression of the fabric holds contents in place.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
- Running and trail in low temperatures.
- Outdoor activities in low temperatures.
Manufactured in Spain
- Compared to the KOBE, the fabric of the NAGAI II is thicker and less compressive.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register