- The SAYONARA offers a high level of uniform compression that supports the muscles of the thighs and buttocks, resulting in enhanced comfort while running and a decrease in post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Its lightweight but highly durable fabric optimizes moisture-wicking performance and increases the speed of drying.
- Thanks to its elasticity, freedom of movement is accentuated and the formation of creases and bagginess is nonexistent. Suitable for use over a wide range of temperatures.
- The bacteriostatic capacity of polypropylene diminishes the appearance of unpleasant odors.
- It has two elastic expandable side pockets with capacity for gels, energy bars and small media players. Their teardrop design keeps objects from falling out while the compression of the fabric holds contents in place.
- All seams are flat, which minimizes the risk of chafing.
- Running and trail.
- Indoor and outdoor activities.
Manufactured in Spain
- In terms of fabric, compression and sizing, the SAYONARA is equivalent to the models MEGAMO (short) and KOBE (long).
- Compared to the KUMO III, the fabric of the SAYONARA is thinner, more compressive and elastic.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register