- The compression provided by the SENSEI reduces muscle oscillation, enhancing comfort while running and accelerating post-exercise recovery.
- The highly elastic wide hem at the bottom end of the leg helps secure the tights in place, preventing them from moving without restricting the quadriceps area. Its length covers all the muscles of the upper half of the leg, which allows runners to obtain all of the benefits of compression.
- Made of highly durable fabric, the tights are completely smooth on the inside, reducing the probability of chafing or discomfort.
- The polypropylene microfiber composition provides outstanding moisture-wicking performance keeping the garment dry. This, along with the inherent thermal insulation properties of microfiber, contributes to a high level of comfort over a wide range of temperatures.
- There are six large capacity pockets with straps for easy opening. Four of them are elastic and enable items to be held in place avoiding the uncomfortable rebound of fanny packs or backpacks. The remaining two, rear and front, are mesh and optimize evacuation of perspiration.
- The high waisted design provides extra support to protect the lower back, a particularly sensitive area in long-duration activities.
- The SENSEI does not have an elastic waistband, enhancing the comfort factor especially when prolonged use is anticipated.
- The seams in the groin area are outward facing to reduce the risk of chafing in long-duration activities.
- Trail (training): allows you to carry liquids (divided in containers of up to 250 ml, preferably soft), cell phone, whistle, energy bars, windbreaker or sleeves.
- Trail (competition): can replace the use of fanny packs or facilitate transport of items that we don't usually carry because of lack of a place to put them, such as energy bars, gels, sleeves or liquids.
- Ultra trail: supplements a backpack reducing its volume and enabling quick and easy access to your most frequently used or emergency items. Allows you to eat or take out additional articles of clothing without having to remove your backpack.
Manufactured in Spain
- Its fabric is equivalent, in terms of level of compression, comfort and thermal performance, to the models MEGAMO, SAYONARA and KOBE.
- To choose your size, please refer to the table at the top of the page, since generally we recommend purchasing a smaller size than would be usual in Hoko.
See what athletes who have tested this garment have to say about it and, if you wish, leave us a comment with your opinion.
(Posted on 14/09/2016)
Perfect race shorts!
The perfect race shorts. Such clever use of pockets. I would really recommend these for long runs and races when you need easy access to supplies or don't have enough space in your bag. Plenty of space for gels, your phone, lip salve, salt tablets or whatever you wish to have handy for your race. They come up to waist height are very comfy and don't slip down when running. The material is soft and breathable so cooling when it gets hot but also warming when it's cold with extra layers for compression. I wore these for a mountain race one day where I was outside for 11 hours and had absolutely no problems with them :)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register